Hamilton Weather

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

Mainly Sunny • 21.7°C

No Active Alerts

Hamilton International Airport

Current Conditions

Date:Wed Sep 19th @ 3:00pm
Sky:
Condition:Mainly Sunny
Temperature:21.7°C
Humidex:24°C
Wind:NNW 7 km/h
Humidity:54%
Dewpoint:12.1°C
Pressure:101.8 kPa
Tendency:Rising
Visibility:24.1 km

Historical Data

Normals
Max:20.1°C
Min:9.6°C
Mean:14.9°C

Yesterday
Max:26.4°C
Min:14.9°C
Precip0.0 mm

Today
Sunrise:7:03am
Sunset:7:24pm

HyperCast

Clear for the hour.

10min30min50min
Heavy
Medium
Light

Forecast

4PM
Intermittent clouds
22°C
0%
ENE 5
5PM
Intermittent clouds
21°C
0%
ENE 10
6PM
Intermittent clouds
20°C
0%
ENE 10
7PM
Partly sunny
18°C
0%
E 10
8PM
Mostly clear
17°C
5%
E 10

Outlook
Thunderstorms in the area late tonight through tomorrow afternoon.

Wednesday
Partly sunny, not as warm. High 22°C. Feels like 25°C. Winds NE at 10 to 20 km/h.

Wednesday Night
Increasing cloudiness. Low 13°C. Feels like 12°C. Winds E at 10 to 15 km/h.

Thursday
Cloudy, a shower or thunderstorm around, breezy. High 21°C. Feels like 19°C. Winds E at 20 to 35 km/h. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall amounts around 6 mm. Chance of a thunderstorm 40%.

Thursday Night
A thunderstorm in spots in the evening, otherwise, partly cloudy; windy, mild. Low 18°C. Feels like 15°C. Winds SSE at 25 to 45 km/h. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of a thunderstorm 60%.

Friday
Periods of sun, windy, a heavy afternoon thunderstorm; thunderstorms can bring damaging winds. High 28°C. Feels like 27°C. Winds WSW at 25 to 40 km/h. Chance of rain 55%. Rainfall amounts around 4 mm. Chance of a thunderstorm 60%.

Friday Night
Partly cloudy, cooler. Low 10°C. Feels like 7°C. Winds NW at 15 to 25 km/h.

Saturday
Partly sunny, cooler. High 16°C. Feels like 17°C. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 km/h.

Saturday Night
Clear. Low 9°C. Feels like 8°C. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 km/h.

Sunday
Times of sun and clouds. High 19°C. Feels like 22°C. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h.

Sunday Night
Mainly clear. Low 11°C. Feels like 9°C. Winds E at 10 to 20 km/h.

Data Source: Environment Canada, Dark Sky & AccuWeather